Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 4, 2009
Winters Added to Bio-fuels Taskforce
Murray,KY – Kentucky First District State Senator Ken Winters now sits on Governor Beshear's Executive Task Force on Biomass and Biofuels Development. The twenty-one member group will facilitate the development of an alternative energy industry. Winters says because of the Commonwealth's agriculture Biomass and Biofuels make the most sense as an alternative energy source. The task-force had its first meeting Wednesday and will continue to meet until November to develop recommendations for the Governor.