Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 7, 2009
Wilson Appointed Pro Tem
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Hopkins County Judge-Executive Donnie Carroll has appointed Magistrate Larry Wilson to serve as judge-executive pro-tem. Carroll was hospitalized Sunday and will undergo heart bypass surgery tomorrow. Wilson will perform Carroll's duties during the judge's absence.