Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 7, 2009
Wilson Appointed Pro Tem
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Hopkins County Judge-Executive Donnie Carroll has appointed Magistrate Larry Wilson to serve as judge-executive pro-tem. Carroll was hospitalized Sunday and will undergo heart bypass surgery tomorrow. Wilson will perform Carroll's duties during the judge's absence.