Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 25, 2013
'We've Had Enough Bushes,' Says Former First Lady Barbara
Originally published on Thu April 25, 2013 9:48 am
On the day her son George's presidential library is being dedicated in Dallas, former first lady Barbara Bush has told NBC's Today show that "we've had enough Bushes" when it comes to seeing the presidency.
She was asked about the possibility of another son, former GOP Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, running for the White House, in 2016.
Today adds that:
"She still called her son [Jeb] 'by far the best-qualified man,' but went on to say she thought there were many worthy candidates."