Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue January 22, 2013
West Kentucky Highland Society's Robert Burns Supper This Weekend
Scotland's national poet, Robert Burns, lived just 37 short years, but left a powerful legacy of poems celebrating the folk songs of his native land and his own romantic expression. Master Robert Valentine, faculty member of Murray State University, publisher of Murray Life Magazine, and Scot, serves as Master of Ceremonies for a Robert Burns Supper Saturday, January 26 at the Murray Woman's Club House. He visited our Sounds Good Tuesday to talk about the poet and the dinner.