Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Fri April 17, 2009
Weekend Debris Work in Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Crews still working to clear debris from the region after the January ice storm are beginning work in Livingston County. Debris contractors will clear debris along I-24's westbound lanes between the 29 and 34 mile markers today, continuing work in the eastbound lanes tomorrow. Motorists should remain alert for slowing and merging traffic. The work could continue into Sunday and Monday. Removal efforts also continue in Lyon County.