Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri April 17, 2009
Weekend Debris Work in Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Crews still working to clear debris from the region after the January ice storm are beginning work in Livingston County. Debris contractors will clear debris along I-24's westbound lanes between the 29 and 34 mile markers today, continuing work in the eastbound lanes tomorrow. Motorists should remain alert for slowing and merging traffic. The work could continue into Sunday and Monday. Removal efforts also continue in Lyon County.