Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri April 17, 2009
Weekend Debris Work in Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Crews still working to clear debris from the region after the January ice storm are beginning work in Livingston County. Debris contractors will clear debris along I-24's westbound lanes between the 29 and 34 mile markers today, continuing work in the eastbound lanes tomorrow. Motorists should remain alert for slowing and merging traffic. The work could continue into Sunday and Monday. Removal efforts also continue in Lyon County.