Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri April 17, 2009
Weekend Debris Work in Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Crews still working to clear debris from the region after the January ice storm are beginning work in Livingston County. Debris contractors will clear debris along I-24's westbound lanes between the 29 and 34 mile markers today, continuing work in the eastbound lanes tomorrow. Motorists should remain alert for slowing and merging traffic. The work could continue into Sunday and Monday. Removal efforts also continue in Lyon County.