Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri April 17, 2009
Weekend Debris Work in Livingston Co.
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Crews still working to clear debris from the region after the January ice storm are beginning work in Livingston County. Debris contractors will clear debris along I-24's westbound lanes between the 29 and 34 mile markers today, continuing work in the eastbound lanes tomorrow. Motorists should remain alert for slowing and merging traffic. The work could continue into Sunday and Monday. Removal efforts also continue in Lyon County.