Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue May 27, 2014
Webster County Officials Searching for Escaped Inmate
Webster County officials are searching for an escaped inmate last seen in Madisonville Monday morning.
Kentucky State Police says 29-year-old Marcle G. Jenkins had been transported to Baptist Health Madisonville after claiming he suffered a seizure and head injury. While there, the inmate escaped on foot.
Jenkins' description is as follows:
- White male
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 171 lbs
- Brown hair
- Green eyes
- Has multiple tattoos
- Last seen wearing jail-issued orange jump suit, white t-shirt and black and white flip flops
Jenkins was originally incarcerated for burglary, possession of burglary tools and resisting arrest.
Anyone with information is urged to call 911, the Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555 or local law enforcement.