Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu September 19, 2013
Website Tracks Kentucky's Fall Season
Kentucky is offering a website that tracks the fall foliage season for people wanting to view the state's autumn colors. The ColorFall website includes reports on stages of leaf changes from naturalists at parks across the state. The website also lists special fall events and a link to a Facebook page where people can upload digital photos of their own fall travels.
The ColorFall program, including the website, runs Sept. 23 through Oct. 31. ColorFall is offered by the Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism and the Kentucky Department of Parks. The program is in its 28th year.