Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon February 1, 2010
Weather Related Closings
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Here are the current weather-related closings for Monday morning.
CALDWELL COUNTY Closed, CARLISLE COUNTY Closed through Wednesday, CHRISTIAN COUNTY Closed, COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN ACADADEMY Closed, CRITTENDEN COUNTY Closed all week, DRAUGHONS JR. COLLEGE CLINTON Closed, EASTWOOD CHRISTIAN ACADEMY Re-opens Tuesday, HICKMAN COUNTY Closed through Wednesday, LIVINGSTON COUNTY Closed, LYON COUNTY Closed, MADISONVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE Closed, MAYFIELD CITY Closed, MCCRACKEN COUNTY Closed, MURRAY STATE-PADUCAH Campus Closed, PADUCAH CITY Closed Monday & Tuesday, may open Wednesday, WEST KY COMMUNITY & TECHNICAL COLLEGE Closed.
Other KY Closings
CALLOWAY CO DIST. COURT Circuit & Family Courts closed all week, Distric Circuit Court closed Monday. JAMES MARINE Employees call (270) 448-0005, LBL OFFICES AND FACILITIES Closed, PADUCAH REMEDIATION SERVICES Gaseous Diffusion employees work Monday; Kevil employees call (270) 441-5450, MURRAY HOUSING AUTHORITY Opens at 10:00am.
JOPPA MAPLE GROVE Closed, MASSAC UNIT 1 Closed, HARDIN COUNTY Closed, POPE COUNTY Closed.
Northwester Tennessee Schools
HENRY COUNTY Closed, PARIS SPECIAL Closed, UT MARTIN Classes start at 10:00am.