Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri August 15, 2014
Weather Officials Call for Thunderstorms This Weekend As Murray State Students Move In
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance for some strong thunderstorms this weekend as a low pressure system and trailing cold front roll across the region on Sunday.
The bulk of Murray State Students move in tomorrow and Sunday.
The Storm Prediction Center has yet to identify any risks for the region but it may change as the weekend progresses.