Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 15, 2014
Weather Officials Call for Thunderstorms This Weekend As Murray State Students Move In
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance for some strong thunderstorms this weekend as a low pressure system and trailing cold front roll across the region on Sunday.
The bulk of Murray State Students move in tomorrow and Sunday.
The Storm Prediction Center has yet to identify any risks for the region but it may change as the weekend progresses.