Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri August 15, 2014
Weather Officials Call for Thunderstorms This Weekend As Murray State Students Move In
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance for some strong thunderstorms this weekend as a low pressure system and trailing cold front roll across the region on Sunday.
The bulk of Murray State Students move in tomorrow and Sunday.
The Storm Prediction Center has yet to identify any risks for the region but it may change as the weekend progresses.