Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 15, 2014
Weather Officials Call for Thunderstorms This Weekend As Murray State Students Move In
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance for some strong thunderstorms this weekend as a low pressure system and trailing cold front roll across the region on Sunday.
The bulk of Murray State Students move in tomorrow and Sunday.
The Storm Prediction Center has yet to identify any risks for the region but it may change as the weekend progresses.