Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 15, 2014
Weather Officials Call for Thunderstorms This Weekend As Murray State Students Move In
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance for some strong thunderstorms this weekend as a low pressure system and trailing cold front roll across the region on Sunday.
The bulk of Murray State Students move in tomorrow and Sunday.
The Storm Prediction Center has yet to identify any risks for the region but it may change as the weekend progresses.