Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri October 26, 2012
Weakley Co. Teen Supports "Pinky Promise Against Bullying"
A northwest Tennessee teenager has started an anti-bullying movement called “Pinky Promise Against Bullying.” Carlie Vowell is a sophomore at Westview High School in Weakley County. She and friends are spreading the word that bullying is not OK through videos, radio station spots, a Facebook page, and an online pledge. Angela Hatton spoke with Vowell about the anti-bullying effort.