Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri October 19, 2012
Watkins and Crockett offer differing visions on taxes in 3rd District Candidate Forum
Kentucky 3rd District State House candidates, Republican Jason Crockett and Democrat Gerald Watkins, join moderator Todd Hatton for a discussion on their respective approaches to making the Commonwealth more "business-friendly," improving regional infrastructure, and tax reform.