Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 19, 2012
Watkins and Crockett offer differing visions on taxes in 3rd District Candidate Forum
Kentucky 3rd District State House candidates, Republican Jason Crockett and Democrat Gerald Watkins, join moderator Todd Hatton for a discussion on their respective approaches to making the Commonwealth more "business-friendly," improving regional infrastructure, and tax reform.