Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 19, 2012
Watkins and Crockett offer differing visions on taxes in 3rd District Candidate Forum
Kentucky 3rd District State House candidates, Republican Jason Crockett and Democrat Gerald Watkins, join moderator Todd Hatton for a discussion on their respective approaches to making the Commonwealth more "business-friendly," improving regional infrastructure, and tax reform.