Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 19, 2012
Watkins and Crockett offer differing visions on taxes in 3rd District Candidate Forum
Kentucky 3rd District State House candidates, Republican Jason Crockett and Democrat Gerald Watkins, join moderator Todd Hatton for a discussion on their respective approaches to making the Commonwealth more "business-friendly," improving regional infrastructure, and tax reform.