Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Thu June 27, 2013
Watch Regional Fireworks
Western Kentucky 4th of July Fireworks Locations:
Credit source: 1 Western Kentucky
- June 29 (9:00 p.m.) Bee Springs Resort Fireworks Celebration.
- June 29 (9:30 p.m.) Freedom Fest in Murray.
- July 2 (Dusk) Venture River (Eddyville) 20th Birthday Celebration.
- July 3 (Dusk) Kenlake State Resort Park.
- July 3 (9:00 p.m.) Ky Lake "Big Bang" at Moors Resort.
- July 4 (Dusk) Ameribration Celebration in Calvert Cit.
- July 4 (Dusk) Downtown Riverfront in Paducah.
- July 4 (Dusk) Hickman Harbor Riverfront.
- July 4 (Dusk) Fireworks, Fun & Freedom--Pontotoc Park. (Fulton)
- July 4 (Dusk) Fireworks over Ohio River in Smithland.
- July 4 (9:00 p.m.) "Blast Over Kuttawa Harbor" at Kuttawa Marina.
- July 4 (9:00 p.m.) Lake Barkley State Resort Park near Cadiz.
- July 4 (9:10 p.m.) Kentucky Dam Marina.
- July 5 (Dusk) Prizer-Point Marina near Cadiz.
- July 6 (Dusk) "Thunder Over Eddy Bay" Eddy Creek Marina near Eddyville.
- July 6 (8:30 p.m.) "Light Up the Sky for Christ" at Community Fellowship Baptist Church. "CFSB Salutes Veterans" at 7:30 with indoor music and activities. Hwy 45, across from State Police Post
Northwestern Tennessee Locations:
- June 28 (Dusk) Thunder over Paris at Paris Country Club - includes dinner, fireworks and concert in country club; $25 for adults and $15 for kids 5-12
- July 4 (9 p.m.) Paris Landing State Resort Park Annual Fireworks
- June 29 (9 p.m.) Lighting up the Cumberland - fireworks above the river in Cumberland City
- July 3 (9:30 p.m.) Clarksville Independence Day Celebration at Liberty Park
- July 4 (9 p.m.) USAA Fireworks Display at Ft. Campbell
- July 4 (9 p.m.) Graham Park
- July 4 (9:30 p.m.) McKenzie: City Park
- Martin: No events planned
Southern Illinois Locations:
- July 4 (Dark) Metropolis, Dorothy Miller Park
- July 4 (10 p.m.) Cairo, Tamms Park