Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue September 11, 2007
In the Waiting Room
By Patience Renzulli
Murray, KY – The American South is known for its sweet tea, hospitality and its distinctive dialects. For Patience Renzulli, who grew up in the north, hearing the southern dialect has always been a charm. On her recent trip to a waiting room in Nashville, Renzulli listened in on some enchanting southern characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Renzulli's commentary. Patience Renzulli and her husband Bill live in Paducah and you can visit their website at www.dogwalkers.net.
Read the text for this commentary here.