Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 2, 2010
Waffle Hut robbery a scam
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Paducah, KY –
A Paducah Waffle Hut employee who told police she was held up at gun point has been arrested on charges of falsely filing a report and theft. Adrianna Martin of Vienna, Illinois initially filed a report saying she gave company money to a man who motioned her outside, pointed a gun at her and demanded money. A Paducah Police investigation lead Detective Joe Hayes to believe Martin staged the robbery, and that the alleged robber is an acquaintance of hers. Further charges are pending.