Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
2013 TN General Assembly
Thu February 14, 2013
Votes Expected on TN Constitutional Amendments
Tennessee’s Senate is expected to vote on two constitutional amendments today. One would prohibit any state or local taxation of payroll or earned personal income, and the other would allow the governor to appoint appellate judges, subject to legislative confirmation.
Under legislative rules, the measures must be read three time before being discussed for a possible vote.