Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
2013 TN General Assembly
Thu February 14, 2013
Votes Expected on TN Constitutional Amendments
Tennessee’s Senate is expected to vote on two constitutional amendments today. One would prohibit any state or local taxation of payroll or earned personal income, and the other would allow the governor to appoint appellate judges, subject to legislative confirmation.
Under legislative rules, the measures must be read three time before being discussed for a possible vote.