Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu October 26, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – By 2011 USEC is scheduled to phase out uranium enrichment at its Paducah plant. That means the future of the complex is unknown. One option could mean closure. Another could mean a complete revamp... where the plant would recycle spent nuclear fuel. An announcement is expected next week whether or not Paducah will remain in the running.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael explain what actually happens at USEC.