Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon January 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Arrested in North Carolina
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son, William Hilton Paul, was arrested this weekend after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The 19-year-old was taken into custody Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with underage consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, and being intoxicated and disruptive. All three charges are misdemeanors. He was released the same day after posting a 750 dollar bond.