Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon January 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Arrested in North Carolina
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son, William Hilton Paul, was arrested this weekend after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The 19-year-old was taken into custody Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with underage consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, and being intoxicated and disruptive. All three charges are misdemeanors. He was released the same day after posting a 750 dollar bond.