Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Arrested in North Carolina
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son, William Hilton Paul, was arrested this weekend after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The 19-year-old was taken into custody Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with underage consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, and being intoxicated and disruptive. All three charges are misdemeanors. He was released the same day after posting a 750 dollar bond.