Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon January 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Arrested in North Carolina
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son, William Hilton Paul, was arrested this weekend after a flight from Kentucky to North Carolina.
The 19-year-old was taken into custody Saturday morning at Charlotte Douglas International Airport and charged with underage consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct, and being intoxicated and disruptive. All three charges are misdemeanors. He was released the same day after posting a 750 dollar bond.