Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri October 19, 2012
US Ag Secretary Visits Tennessee
U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack makes a Tennessee visit today to discuss the importance of passing comprehensive food, farm and jobs legislation. He will also talk about revitalizing small rural businesses and communities. Vilsack's stops include Cedar Hill and Clarksville. Officials say Tennessee farm income rose from $447 million in 2010 to almost $800 dollars in 2011.