Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue April 22, 2014
(Update - Preliminary Hearing Date Set) Trice Charged with Additional Sexual Offenses
Trice's preliminary hearing has been set for May 7th.
The Murray High School assistant basketball coach and teacher’s assistant charged with five counts of third degree rape against an underage student has been charged with additional sexual offenses.
An ongoing investigation of Kwen Trice identified another victim and has charged Trice with five more counts of third degree rape.
Trice who was arrested by the Murray Police Department was an assistant boys' basketball coach at MHS for the past three years. Trice has been suspended without pay until the matter is decided in court.