Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed October 23, 2013
'Unmasking' Market House Theatre's Masquerade Ball
In the past year, Market House Theatre's Education Department produced 28 productions, featuring 87 performances and 696 performances. Friday's third-annual Masquerade Ball goes to benefit these productions.
Executive Director Michael Cochran speaks with Tracy Ross about the upcoming event, which features music by the NashVegas All Stars an dining by Laura Duffy's A Pampered Palate. The evening also includes silent and live auctions, costume and table decoration awards, and more. Proceeds benefit children's programming at Market House Theatre.