Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed October 23, 2013
'Unmasking' Market House Theatre's Masquerade Ball
In the past year, Market House Theatre's Education Department produced 28 productions, featuring 87 performances and 696 performances. Friday's third-annual Masquerade Ball goes to benefit these productions.
Executive Director Michael Cochran speaks with Tracy Ross about the upcoming event, which features music by the NashVegas All Stars an dining by Laura Duffy's A Pampered Palate. The evening also includes silent and live auctions, costume and table decoration awards, and more. Proceeds benefit children's programming at Market House Theatre.