Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Wed June 20, 2012
University of Tennessee Board to Vote on Tuition Increases
Students in the University of Tennessee system will find out this week how much their tuition will be in the fall.
The UT website shows a proposed 6 percent increase at the Martin campus, as well as the Chattanooga campus. Officials propose an 8 percent increase at the main Knoxville campus. The UT Board of Trustees finance committee is scheduled to make tuition projections today, and the full board will vote on them tomorrow. The university system has an enrollment of about 50,000 students at campuses across Tennessee.