Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed June 20, 2012
University of Tennessee Board to Vote on Tuition Increases
Students in the University of Tennessee system will find out this week how much their tuition will be in the fall.
The UT website shows a proposed 6 percent increase at the Martin campus, as well as the Chattanooga campus. Officials propose an 8 percent increase at the main Knoxville campus. The UT Board of Trustees finance committee is scheduled to make tuition projections today, and the full board will vote on them tomorrow. The university system has an enrollment of about 50,000 students at campuses across Tennessee.