Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed June 20, 2012
University of Tennessee Board to Vote on Tuition Increases
Students in the University of Tennessee system will find out this week how much their tuition will be in the fall.
The UT website shows a proposed 6 percent increase at the Martin campus, as well as the Chattanooga campus. Officials propose an 8 percent increase at the main Knoxville campus. The UT Board of Trustees finance committee is scheduled to make tuition projections today, and the full board will vote on them tomorrow. The university system has an enrollment of about 50,000 students at campuses across Tennessee.