Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed June 20, 2012
University of Tennessee Board to Vote on Tuition Increases
Students in the University of Tennessee system will find out this week how much their tuition will be in the fall.
The UT website shows a proposed 6 percent increase at the Martin campus, as well as the Chattanooga campus. Officials propose an 8 percent increase at the main Knoxville campus. The UT Board of Trustees finance committee is scheduled to make tuition projections today, and the full board will vote on them tomorrow. The university system has an enrollment of about 50,000 students at campuses across Tennessee.