Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 12, 2012
United Way Invites Non-Profits to 'GetConnected'
United Way organizations across the nation are inviting community non-profit agencies and organizations to use a new service from Galaxy Digital called GetConnected. It's an easy aggregator for information about what the groups do and what they need. It also allows volunteers to identify themselves. Murray Calloway Count's GetConnected site is up and running at volunteermurray.org. Jennifer Revell, coordinator for Service Outreach of Murray State's Regional Outreach office in Heritage Hall, came by Sounds Good to explain how to get involved with GetConnected. She welcomes questions at 270-809-5099.