Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon November 12, 2012
United Way Invites Non-Profits to 'GetConnected'
United Way organizations across the nation are inviting community non-profit agencies and organizations to use a new service from Galaxy Digital called GetConnected. It's an easy aggregator for information about what the groups do and what they need. It also allows volunteers to identify themselves. Murray Calloway Count's GetConnected site is up and running at volunteermurray.org. Jennifer Revell, coordinator for Service Outreach of Murray State's Regional Outreach office in Heritage Hall, came by Sounds Good to explain how to get involved with GetConnected. She welcomes questions at 270-809-5099.