Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon November 12, 2012
United Way Invites Non-Profits to 'GetConnected'
United Way organizations across the nation are inviting community non-profit agencies and organizations to use a new service from Galaxy Digital called GetConnected. It's an easy aggregator for information about what the groups do and what they need. It also allows volunteers to identify themselves. Murray Calloway Count's GetConnected site is up and running at volunteermurray.org. Jennifer Revell, coordinator for Service Outreach of Murray State's Regional Outreach office in Heritage Hall, came by Sounds Good to explain how to get involved with GetConnected. She welcomes questions at 270-809-5099.