Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon November 12, 2012
United Way Invites Non-Profits to 'GetConnected'
United Way organizations across the nation are inviting community non-profit agencies and organizations to use a new service from Galaxy Digital called GetConnected. It's an easy aggregator for information about what the groups do and what they need. It also allows volunteers to identify themselves. Murray Calloway Count's GetConnected site is up and running at volunteermurray.org. Jennifer Revell, coordinator for Service Outreach of Murray State's Regional Outreach office in Heritage Hall, came by Sounds Good to explain how to get involved with GetConnected. She welcomes questions at 270-809-5099.