Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed March 21, 2012
Union City Pastor Arrested on Solicitation Charges from Virginia
The Pastor of Union City’s First Church of God is in jail charged with online sexual solicitation charges. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reports police arrested 34-year-old Grady Evans on Tuesday on a fugitive warrant from Virginia.
Evans is charged with using a communications device to solicit a minor. Police from Fairfax County, Va., and Union City assisted with the arrest and search of the church.
Evans was booked in the Obion County Jail without bond. He waived extradition proceedings and will be transported to Fairfax County to face the charge. Jail personnel did not know whether Evans had an attorney.