Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu October 25, 2012
Unemployment Rates Drop Throughout Ky.
The latest Kentucky job numbers show Fulton County still has highest unemployment rate in the Commonwealth at just over 16.5 percent. Still, the state Office of Employment and Training reports most counties improved in September, with jobless rates increasing in only 12. Woodford County had the lowest at 5.3 percent. Union County posted the lowest numbers in western Kentucky at almost 6 percent. Calloway was next, just under half a point higher.