Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu October 25, 2012
Unemployment Rates Drop Throughout Ky.
The latest Kentucky job numbers show Fulton County still has highest unemployment rate in the Commonwealth at just over 16.5 percent. Still, the state Office of Employment and Training reports most counties improved in September, with jobless rates increasing in only 12. Woodford County had the lowest at 5.3 percent. Union County posted the lowest numbers in western Kentucky at almost 6 percent. Calloway was next, just under half a point higher.