Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 2, 2013
UCLA Longevity Center Director Advocates Brain Health to Prevent Alzheimer's
Dr. Gary Small's book The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life is from Workman Publishing, New York. His research is supported by the National Institutes of Health and Scientific American has named him one of the world's leading innovators in science and technology.