Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed January 2, 2013
UCLA Longevity Center Director Advocates Brain Health to Prevent Alzheimer's
Dr. Gary Small's book The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life is from Workman Publishing, New York. His research is supported by the National Institutes of Health and Scientific American has named him one of the world's leading innovators in science and technology.