Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed January 2, 2013
UCLA Longevity Center Director Advocates Brain Health to Prevent Alzheimer's
Dr. Gary Small's book The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life is from Workman Publishing, New York. His research is supported by the National Institutes of Health and Scientific American has named him one of the world's leading innovators in science and technology.