Most Active Stories
- Kentucky's Teacher Retirement System May Become One of the Worst-Funded in the US
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Kentucky's Death Penalty: A Comprehensive Look
- WATCH: Luke Bell & Johnny Appleseed on Sounds Good
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
Mon December 2, 2013
TWRA Unleashes New App
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has a new mobile app that allows users to take along the latest agency info wherever they go.
The new app includes access to all hunting, trapping, fishing and boating guidelines. Hunters can keep a hunting diary, access their harvest logs and upload their trophy photos. Anglers can access a mobile fish identification guide.
The app also help’s users get directions to Wildlife Management Areas, check stations, Hunters for the Hungry processors, fishing spots, boat ramps and wildlife viewing areas.
And users can use the app to purchase licenses, renew boat registrations and report harvests.
The app is available on Apple’s app store and will be launched on the Android soon.
More information is available at http://www.tnwildlife.org.