Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon May 6, 2013
TWRA Seeking Comments On Hunting Regulations
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency wants to hear from people with concerns about the state's hunting regulations. The TWRA is asking the public for comments on proposed regulations for the 2013-2014 hunting seasons. Officials say it's an opportunity for citizens to share their concerns with the agency. Proposed regulations can be found on the TWRA website at tnwildlife.org. Those interested can also send comments by mail. The TWRA will be taking comments until May 27th.