Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon July 29, 2013
Two Calloway Men Charged For Murder And Arson
A Calloway County Grand Jury has charged two Murray men in connection to a fatal house fire in Hazel on June 12th. The jury returned indictments against 39-year-old Hughron Payne and 43-year-old Royce Dale Earnest. The fire claimed the life of Patricia Bohne. Both men were charged with Murder, Arson in the third degree and Manufacturing Methamphetamine. Payne was additionally indicted for Persistent Felony Offender in the first degree. Kentucky State Police arrested both men Friday. The pair are being lodged in the Calloway County Detention Center.