Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu October 23, 2008
TVA Extending Service
By Todd Hatton
Chattanooga, TN – The Tennessee Valley Authority is extending a free service to homeowners to audit their energy use and find ways to cut power use. The program, which uses online or mail audits and a personalized profile of energy reduction solutions, has been used by more than 41,000 residents in the seven-state TVA region in the past year. The utility will offer the service for another year to encourage customers to limit their energy consumption.