Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 23, 2008
TVA Extending Service
By Todd Hatton
Chattanooga, TN – The Tennessee Valley Authority is extending a free service to homeowners to audit their energy use and find ways to cut power use. The program, which uses online or mail audits and a personalized profile of energy reduction solutions, has been used by more than 41,000 residents in the seven-state TVA region in the past year. The utility will offer the service for another year to encourage customers to limit their energy consumption.