Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Sun November 18, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – This year marks our 230th Thanksgiving since it was first issued in 1777 by the Continental Congress. As you gather around a large Turkey and give thanks for safety and happiness in the same manner George Washington once did, you might ask yourself, Whose idea was it to eat a turkey? Well, Commentator and Storyteller Robert Valentine has some morsels of information for you to chew on in an amusing Thanksgiving send-up entitled Turkey Day.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.