Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Sun November 18, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – This year marks our 230th Thanksgiving since it was first issued in 1777 by the Continental Congress. As you gather around a large Turkey and give thanks for safety and happiness in the same manner George Washington once did, you might ask yourself, Whose idea was it to eat a turkey? Well, Commentator and Storyteller Robert Valentine has some morsels of information for you to chew on in an amusing Thanksgiving send-up entitled Turkey Day.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.