Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Sun November 18, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – This year marks our 230th Thanksgiving since it was first issued in 1777 by the Continental Congress. As you gather around a large Turkey and give thanks for safety and happiness in the same manner George Washington once did, you might ask yourself, Whose idea was it to eat a turkey? Well, Commentator and Storyteller Robert Valentine has some morsels of information for you to chew on in an amusing Thanksgiving send-up entitled Turkey Day.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.