Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed May 23, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Parents of children in the Henry County School System are now serving jail time for their children's truancy. Nicole Erwin has more.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report on truancy problems.