Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 9, 2009
Trigg Rape Case set for April 2010
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – A Trigg County Circuit Judge has set the trial date for five of the men charged with raping a sixteen-year-old girl last Memorial Day weekend. The young men appeared in a Cadiz courtroom yesterday afternoon. All five are charged with raping the teen girl while she was heavily intoxicated. Judge CA "Woody" Woodall set the men's court date for April 19th 2010. During last year's preliminary hearing, the group said the sex was consensual. Two others involved in the case have not yet been indicted.