Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 22, 2013
Trigg County Civil War Days at Lake Barkley State resort Park
Gary Polete joins us from the grounds of Lake Barkley State Resort Park where Trigg County Civil War Days are underway through Sunday. Highlights include artillery night fire at dark tonight and Saturday, a ladies tea under the camp tent at 11 Saturday, a Blue and Gray Camp Ball from 8 to 10 p.m. Saturday, and a re-enacted battle with cavalry and artillery at 1 p.m. Saturday, 1:30 p.m. Sunday. Organizer Polete expects about 300 re-enactors in full costume unless cold weather deters.