Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 8, 2012
Trigg Co Hospital applies for $500,000 grant
Trigg County’s Hospital is finalizing building plans to apply for a 500-thousand dollar state grant to assist with construction. The Community Development Block Grants are awarded in January to organizations that serve populations where 51% of residents fall at or below the poverty level. Hospital CEO Alisa Coleman says the money would go toward construction of a new surgical suite, expanding the rehab project, and renovating an existing church building at the hospital.