Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon December 10, 2012
Trigg Co. Car Accident Kills Four
A driver and three teenagers are dead after a Saturday morning car accident in Trigg County. David Shoaf of Cadiz was driving north on Kentucky 274 when he collided with a farm tractor driven by Carl Calhoun. The 30-year-old Shoaf, along with Dalton McDougall, Kimberly Shafer, and Lindsey Sholar, were all pronounced dead at the scene.
Brenden Breen was the only passenger wearing a seatbelt, and he was taken to Trigg County Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Calhoun was not injured.