Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 10, 2012
Trigg Co. Car Accident Kills Four
A driver and three teenagers are dead after a Saturday morning car accident in Trigg County. David Shoaf of Cadiz was driving north on Kentucky 274 when he collided with a farm tractor driven by Carl Calhoun. The 30-year-old Shoaf, along with Dalton McDougall, Kimberly Shafer, and Lindsey Sholar, were all pronounced dead at the scene.
Brenden Breen was the only passenger wearing a seatbelt, and he was taken to Trigg County Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Calhoun was not injured.