Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon December 10, 2012
Trigg Co. Car Accident Kills Four
A driver and three teenagers are dead after a Saturday morning car accident in Trigg County. David Shoaf of Cadiz was driving north on Kentucky 274 when he collided with a farm tractor driven by Carl Calhoun. The 30-year-old Shoaf, along with Dalton McDougall, Kimberly Shafer, and Lindsey Sholar, were all pronounced dead at the scene.
Brenden Breen was the only passenger wearing a seatbelt, and he was taken to Trigg County Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Calhoun was not injured.