Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon December 10, 2012
Trigg Co. Car Accident Kills Four
A driver and three teenagers are dead after a Saturday morning car accident in Trigg County. David Shoaf of Cadiz was driving north on Kentucky 274 when he collided with a farm tractor driven by Carl Calhoun. The 30-year-old Shoaf, along with Dalton McDougall, Kimberly Shafer, and Lindsey Sholar, were all pronounced dead at the scene.
Brenden Breen was the only passenger wearing a seatbelt, and he was taken to Trigg County Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Calhoun was not injured.