Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 30, 2009
Trigg, Christian and Todd Cos. Consolidate development efforts
Cadiz, KY – The Tennessee Valley Authority has contracted Boyette Strategic Advisors to help Trigg, Christian and Todd counties consolidate economic and community development efforts. The Cadiz Record reports TVA contracted the Atlanta development firm in 2006 as a part of the Valley Targeted and Prepared Community Program. Boyette officials say the region should focus on attracting organizations in alternative energy, customer contact centers, distribution and value-added agriculture products. Trigg County Economic Development Commission CEO Sharon Butts says a regional partnership will give the area a competitive edge in business.