Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu July 30, 2009
Trigg, Christian and Todd Cos. Consolidate development efforts
Cadiz, KY – The Tennessee Valley Authority has contracted Boyette Strategic Advisors to help Trigg, Christian and Todd counties consolidate economic and community development efforts. The Cadiz Record reports TVA contracted the Atlanta development firm in 2006 as a part of the Valley Targeted and Prepared Community Program. Boyette officials say the region should focus on attracting organizations in alternative energy, customer contact centers, distribution and value-added agriculture products. Trigg County Economic Development Commission CEO Sharon Butts says a regional partnership will give the area a competitive edge in business.