Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu March 25, 2010
Trial Begins for Alleged Lowes Shooter
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – A jury has been selected in the trial of a woman accused of shooting her husband in a Mayfield Lowes hardware store. Ann Marie Smith allegedly shot at her husband five times, hitting him in the hand once. Before the trial, Smith pled not guilty to attempted murder and wanton endangerment charges. The trial continues Friday in Graves County Circuit Court.