Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu March 25, 2010
Trial Begins for Alleged Lowes Shooter
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – A jury has been selected in the trial of a woman accused of shooting her husband in a Mayfield Lowes hardware store. Ann Marie Smith allegedly shot at her husband five times, hitting him in the hand once. Before the trial, Smith pled not guilty to attempted murder and wanton endangerment charges. The trial continues Friday in Graves County Circuit Court.