Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu November 29, 2012
Train Kills Driver at Earlington Crossing
A Madisonville woman died Wednesday night when a train hit her car in Earlington. 26-year-old Keisha Young was pronounced dead on the scene by Hopkins County Coroner Dennis Mayfield.
There was no indication why her car was in the path of the train at the West Moss Avenue Crossing.