Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Thu November 29, 2012
Train Kills Driver at Earlington Crossing
A Madisonville woman died Wednesday night when a train hit her car in Earlington. 26-year-old Keisha Young was pronounced dead on the scene by Hopkins County Coroner Dennis Mayfield.
There was no indication why her car was in the path of the train at the West Moss Avenue Crossing.