Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu November 29, 2012
Train Kills Driver at Earlington Crossing
A Madisonville woman died Wednesday night when a train hit her car in Earlington. 26-year-old Keisha Young was pronounced dead on the scene by Hopkins County Coroner Dennis Mayfield.
There was no indication why her car was in the path of the train at the West Moss Avenue Crossing.