Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 13, 2009
Traffic warnings for I-24
By Casey Northcutt
Paducah, KY – A contractor for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will begin debris removal along Interstate 24 on Sunday. Workers will begin at the Ohio River Bridge and move eastward through McCracken County from mile markers 0 to 16. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Spokesman Keith Todd says drivers should expect periodic lane closures on both the east and west bound lanes. Drivers should remain alert for equipment, flaggers and debris removal personnel on the roadway.