Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri March 13, 2009
Traffic warnings for I-24
By Casey Northcutt
Paducah, KY – A contractor for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will begin debris removal along Interstate 24 on Sunday. Workers will begin at the Ohio River Bridge and move eastward through McCracken County from mile markers 0 to 16. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Spokesman Keith Todd says drivers should expect periodic lane closures on both the east and west bound lanes. Drivers should remain alert for equipment, flaggers and debris removal personnel on the roadway.