Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 20, 2009
Traffic Advisory: I-24 Work
By Chris Taylor
Christain County, KY – Several lanes of Interstate 24 through Christian County will be closed today as workers construct a new overhead message board system near the Kentucky Welcome Center. The work is expected to take several weeks. Drivers should be alert for slowing and merging traffic near the Kentucky-Tennessee State Line.