Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu November 1, 2007
Todd Hill Orchestra
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – On Saturday, November 10 the Paducah Symphony Orchestra fundraises for its live music performances and music education programs with a Little Black Dress Fall Ball at the Country Club of Paducah. The Todd Hill Orchestra provides music for dancing. There's a five course gourmet meal including a glass of wine, and a cash bar. Tickets are $125 per person and available at 270-444-0065. Meet Todd Hill and hear the music here.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Hill.