Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Thu November 1, 2007
Todd Hill Orchestra
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – On Saturday, November 10 the Paducah Symphony Orchestra fundraises for its live music performances and music education programs with a Little Black Dress Fall Ball at the Country Club of Paducah. The Todd Hill Orchestra provides music for dancing. There's a five course gourmet meal including a glass of wine, and a cash bar. Tickets are $125 per person and available at 270-444-0065. Meet Todd Hill and hear the music here.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Hill.