Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 1, 2007
Todd Hill Orchestra
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – On Saturday, November 10 the Paducah Symphony Orchestra fundraises for its live music performances and music education programs with a Little Black Dress Fall Ball at the Country Club of Paducah. The Todd Hill Orchestra provides music for dancing. There's a five course gourmet meal including a glass of wine, and a cash bar. Tickets are $125 per person and available at 270-444-0065. Meet Todd Hill and hear the music here.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Hill.