Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 1, 2007
Todd Hill Orchestra
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – On Saturday, November 10 the Paducah Symphony Orchestra fundraises for its live music performances and music education programs with a Little Black Dress Fall Ball at the Country Club of Paducah. The Todd Hill Orchestra provides music for dancing. There's a five course gourmet meal including a glass of wine, and a cash bar. Tickets are $125 per person and available at 270-444-0065. Meet Todd Hill and hear the music here.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Hill.