Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu November 1, 2007
Todd Hill Orchestra
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – On Saturday, November 10 the Paducah Symphony Orchestra fundraises for its live music performances and music education programs with a Little Black Dress Fall Ball at the Country Club of Paducah. The Todd Hill Orchestra provides music for dancing. There's a five course gourmet meal including a glass of wine, and a cash bar. Tickets are $125 per person and available at 270-444-0065. Meet Todd Hill and hear the music here.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Hill.