Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon August 6, 2012
Todd Hatton discusses RAMP with the PRDA's Steve Doolittle and Bruce Brockenborough
The Paducah Riverfront Development Authority will submit its Renaissance Area Master Plan, or RAMP, to the city commission. The RAMP’s purpose is to facilitate improved movement between Paducah’s historic downtown, the Lowertown Arts District, and the riverfront. Officials with the PRDA hope this will in turn make Paducah a more attractive destination for tourists as well as a greater economic resource for current residents and those yet to become residents. To find out more about RAMP and its way forward, Todd Hatton speaks with PRDA Executive Director Steve Doolittle and its board chairman, Bruce Brockenborough.