Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed June 19, 2013
TN Workers' Compensation Changes Focus Of Conference
The Tennessee Workers' Compensation Educational Conference this week is expected to focus on changes to the state’s workers’ compensation system. The three-day conference begins today at the Nashville Airport Marriot. The gathering includes sessions on getting ahead of the prescription drug abuse issue, reducing costs with safety and health programs, and pain management.
Tennessee Supreme Court Justice Janice Holder will participate in a panel discussion on attorney and mediator ethics. The keynote speaker is Margaret Spence, an expert on return-to-work strategies. More information is available on the Department of Labor and Workforce Development website.