Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
- MSU Alumna 'Dishes' on Global Marketing Career Ahead of Campus Lecture
- Paducah Man Faces Felony Charges of Terrorism Threats Against MSU
Mon November 25, 2013
TN Waterfowl Season Opening
Waterfowl hunting season opens on Thanksgiving Day throughout Tennessee except the Reelfoot zone.
The season there opened for two days earlier this month and reopens on Saturday. Both waterfowl seasons end on January 26.
The inaugural sandhill crane hunting season also starts on Thanksgiving and will continue through January 1.
More information is available in the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency's Waterfowl Hunting Guide.
The guide is available at TWRA regional offices, license agents, and online at www.tnwildlife.org.