Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 11, 2009
TN Sets Bridge Work
By Angela Hatton
Nashville, TN – The Tennessee Department of Transportation has identified 111 bridges for replacement or repair under its program to reduce the number of structurally deficient bridges in the state. The bridge projects are the first set in a four-year, $350 million bonding program approved by the Legislature this year that seeks to take advantage of a drop in construction costs. Six projects will cost over four million dollars each, including one in Montgomery County.