Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed January 23, 2013
TN Senators Named to Top GOP Committee Posts
Tennessee's U.S. senators have been named the top Republicans of two key committees.
Senator Bob Corker will be the ranking GOP member on the Foreign Relations Committee, while Senator Lamar Alexander was selected by his colleagues to the same post on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. The ranking member works with the Democratic chairman to represent the Republican interests on the panel.