Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 30, 2013
TN Secretary of State Warns of Scam
The Tennessee secretary of state's office is warning businesses about letters asking for money to file their annual reports.
The notices are from an entity called Corporate Records Service and began arriving in mailboxes last week. The mailer looks like an official document and requests $125 dollars to file corporation annual reports. Secretary of State Tre Hargett urged Tennessee businesses to use caution before providing confidential information or credit card information to this company or any similar company.