Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue January 22, 2013
TN To Introduce Drivers’ License Kiosks
Tennessee State government is opening self-service kiosks that will allow drivers to renew or replace their driver licenses and state identification cards that will hopefully reduce lines and wait times.
The kiosks will be installed at places like AAA offices or local government offices to cut down on wait times at driver centers. Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons will demonstrate one of the kiosks Tuesday at the AAA office in Cool Springs in Brentwood.