Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue January 22, 2013
TN To Introduce Drivers’ License Kiosks
Tennessee State government is opening self-service kiosks that will allow drivers to renew or replace their driver licenses and state identification cards that will hopefully reduce lines and wait times.
The kiosks will be installed at places like AAA offices or local government offices to cut down on wait times at driver centers. Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons will demonstrate one of the kiosks Tuesday at the AAA office in Cool Springs in Brentwood.