Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue January 22, 2013
TN To Introduce Drivers’ License Kiosks
Tennessee State government is opening self-service kiosks that will allow drivers to renew or replace their driver licenses and state identification cards that will hopefully reduce lines and wait times.
The kiosks will be installed at places like AAA offices or local government offices to cut down on wait times at driver centers. Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons will demonstrate one of the kiosks Tuesday at the AAA office in Cool Springs in Brentwood.