Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue March 5, 2013
TN Hunting And Fishing Licenses Require Renewal
Tennessee's new 2013-14 hunting and fishing licenses are now on sale. Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources office or agent as well as online.
They also can be ordered by phone. According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license or Social Security number as well as people who have lived in the state for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home. The new licenses are valid through February 2014.