Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue March 5, 2013
TN Hunting And Fishing Licenses Require Renewal
Tennessee's new 2013-14 hunting and fishing licenses are now on sale. Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources office or agent as well as online.
They also can be ordered by phone. According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license or Social Security number as well as people who have lived in the state for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home. The new licenses are valid through February 2014.