Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue March 5, 2013
TN Hunting And Fishing Licenses Require Renewal
Tennessee's new 2013-14 hunting and fishing licenses are now on sale. Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources office or agent as well as online.
They also can be ordered by phone. According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license or Social Security number as well as people who have lived in the state for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home. The new licenses are valid through February 2014.