Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue March 5, 2013
TN Hunting And Fishing Licenses Require Renewal
Tennessee's new 2013-14 hunting and fishing licenses are now on sale. Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources office or agent as well as online.
They also can be ordered by phone. According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license or Social Security number as well as people who have lived in the state for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home. The new licenses are valid through February 2014.